Category Archives: Video Games
If you haven’t heard about this yet, then probably you’re way out behind the elite.
Portal 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed 2007video game Portal. In this sequel, the player returns as Chell, having been in stasis for several hundredyears while GLaDOS and the rest of the Aperture Science facility has fallen into disrepair. I can’t tell you all the things that needs to be done. One thing to know is to play it yourself.
Portal is an all enhanced sequel developed by Valve Corporation. With a new and improved writing team and creative team, more enhanced visuals and environment, this game will open up new portal for you. If you wanna know what I’m talking about, click here for more…
One of the best-selling video games nowadays. From the typical dance pad of stepping and jumping, this Wii video game enhances it by flailing both of your arms to the onscreen dancer.
With tons of fun and added new features which includes new modes, a much improved visuals, excellent music, eye-catching visual design, and a hilarious choreography that encourages you to get that booty shaking and lay some funky moves no matter what skill level you had when it comes to dancing. So best advice: grab a group of friends and surely you’ll have the fun you’ve imagined. I won’t be telling how it’s played but I can tell you the added features to this game.
1. The Coolest Range of Music: With even more new tracks, everyone will find something to dance to! Bust a move to today’s chart-toppers, like When I Grow Up by Pussycat Dolls, and SOS by Rihanna. Then enjoy classic hits and legendary songs, like I Got You by James Brown, Proud Mary by Ike and Tina Turner, Hot Stuff by Donna Summer, and The Power by Snap.
2 .The Hottest Dance Moves: Just Dance 2 features even more of the hottest dance moves choreographed by real experts in every style of music including Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, R’n B, Latin, and more!
3. Dance Crew Face-Offs! : Create your own 4-person crew and compete in dance-off contests against friends. Up to 8 players can compete!
4. Dance Duets: Dance side-by-side as a duo or competitively with up to 8 friends in this all-new game mode.
5. Keep the Party Going!: All-new Party Mode lets you and your friends lose yourself in the music! No navigating through menus, no need to stop to select the next song%u2026 Just Dance 2 is a non-stop dance party!
6. Dance Your Booty Off!: A workout in disguise, Just Dance 2 keeps you motivated as you burn off calories! While dancing, turn on the Just Dance Sweat Meter and watch those calories burn off!
James Brown – I Got You
Pussycat Dolls – When I Grow Up
Ike & Tina Turner – Proud Mary
Donna Summer – Hot Stuff
Vampire Weekend – A Punk
Digitalism – Idealistic
Snap! – The Power
Rihanna – S.O.S.
The good thing about Pokemon is that it never run out of interest. Yearly, new younger audience has been captivated to this fascinating world.
Every time I go to a video shop and bought this game, it makes me feel a little younger. That’s because I know Game Freak has developed something out from the classic formula but with a pint of new breath of air.
It comes a whopping 154 new Pokemon to catch, level up and then crushing region’s 8 Gym Leaders, this video game is just getting better. But let’s get down to some of my say. The story still has the same template — playing for a 10-year-old boy who doesn’t have a dad, which he met a professor up in their tiny village who introduce him to catching pocket monsters. So our hero then travels from town to town catching earth/fire/water/air pokemons, beating others butt and gathering 8 badges from 8 gym leaders.
The game has been developed into a more story-oriented. Hence, the 8 gym leaders make the plot. They’re not just some 8 random individuals who keep badges for the sake of the game. Good quality story has been woven into it. Anyway, the angles of the game moves, pokemons has a little motion when in a battle mode and CGIs has been enhanced to give that 3D feeling but the pixelated graphics still strain my eyes.
Overall, the game is great but still has something to improve. Well, that’s the interesting part, we keep on going to video store to check out for better and more entertaining versions. So join me in indulging to this virtually inviting world of Pokemon White.